1687 north coley road
tupelo ms 38801
As a dental professional, Dr. Ken’s main concern is to keep his patients and their love ones safe and healthy.
One of the ways we do this is by limiting the number of people in our office. We will continue to follow social distancing recommendations.
Know that during this pandemic, we have stepped up our cleaning practices along with personal protective equipment to keep our patients and our staff safe.
Things you and your child can expect:
1. Pre-screening call or text the day before the appointment
2. Front waiting room is closed
3. Parking in the rear of the building and text upon arrival
4. Temperature checked before entering the office
5. Hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the office
Let your child know that even though the office, dentist and staff may look a bit different,
we are still the same inside.
Dr Ken and his staff will continue to provide the highest quality of care possible while keeping your child safe and comfortable during the dental visit.
first visit forms